It's already the new year here, but probably not where most of this blog's small remnant of readers are residing. So here are some "echoes from the future" to you folks still back in 2011. I hope you -- and all of us -- have a good year in 2012. As long as our sister, Life, is still with us, we'll keep plowing on, I reckon.
(And if you have any spare coinage to keep the plow going here, it would be much appreciated. The tip jar is empty at the moment. However, as always, be sure to first give to any and all who need it more -- such as Arthur Silber, who depends solely on his blog to survive amidst much pain.)
Meanwhile, here's a little reprise of a Pasternakian echo: "My sister, Life, is calling .... "
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Twilight of the Grifter: Bill Clinton’s Fading Powers - 19 May 2016
- Pray You Down: Song for a Time of Madness - 17 May 2016
- Slumber Party: Americans Close Their Eyes to the Nation's Crimes - 17 May 2016
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008